Welcome to November where it’s sweater weather the whole month! Now, as we fall (haha, get it?) deeper into autumn, front doors start shutting to block out the decreasing climate (and potential ghosts) and more people stay inside eating away their Back To School sorrows. So, if you find yourself already gorging on holiday treats but want some healthier options, then read on! I scrounged up the most delicious fall munchies that’ll get you through this chilling season without feeling like a lethargic pumpkin!
P.S. Looking for a way to stop snacking as much? Skipping your period can help you skip the munchies too skipping! Learn how to opt out of cycling through menstruation here.
- Fall Harvest Granola Bars (hint: dip in creamy peanut butter for added protein!)
- Autumn Glow Milkshake
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip
- Pumpkin Raisin Oatmeal Baked Apple
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Chili Lime Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Fruit Roll-Ups
- Bonus (no recipe needed!)
- Honey, Peanut Butter, and Banana Toast
- Pumpkin Hummus and Veggies
- Peanut Butter and Apples
Go to www.pandiahealth.com to get birth control pills, patch, and ring as well as emergency contraception with FREE delivery!
The above information is for general informational purposes only and is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor/primary care provider before starting or changing treatment.