Medically reviewed by Sophia Yen, MD, MPH – Written by Pandia Health Editorial Team
A Step by Step Guide to an Easy Transfer
If you’re reading this, you must be wondering how to move over your prescription from your regular pharmacy to us – Pandia Health! First off, we welcome you and are excited that you chose to receive your birth control via our FREE delivery service available to all 50 states! Fear not, for we make transferring your prescription as easy and quick as possible.
When moving a prescription, you don’t need a newly written one; however, if you do need a doctor’s consultation to obtain a prescription, Pandia Health has expert doctors in women’s health that can write prescriptions in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MI, MN, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, and WY.
Transferring a prescription is essentially us taking the data of your prescription from your old pharmacy and sending the information to our partner pharmacy. This allows us to correctly deliver you the correct birth control (note: Pandia can deliver up to a year’s worth of birth control in one order!). If you had a birth control prescription at a pharmacy and have picked up any form of birth control in the past three months, then you are eligible to become a transfer patient!
How to move your prescription to Pandia Health:
- Sign up and chose transfer my existing prescription
- Give us your name and date of birth.
- Tell us the name and address of the pharmacy where you currently fill your prescription (where you pick up your refills).
- Tell us the name and strength of your birth control, so we can make sure we request the right medication.
- Provide the shipping address where you would like to refills be sent.
- Upload a picture of the front and back of your insurance card so we can bill your insurance (we accept most insurances).
- No insurance? No problem! We have affordable cash prices and will let you choose how many packs you want to get. Pay easy, safe and fast with your credit or debit card!
- Pandia Health will keep shipping you your birth control to the provided address until you cancel your subscription or your prescription run out. We will contact you with reminders before this happens so you can request your Doctor more refills and make sure you get them on time!
Ready to skip the trip to the pharmacy? Sign up for Pandia Health FREE delivery today and get your prescription transferred right away!
If you have problems or question, check out our how it works page or simply chat with one of our addicted patient care advisor to ensure that the overall process is quick, easy, and stress-free.
Again, Pandia Health is so delighted to have you join our family when getting your birth control delivered safely and on time!
For more info, check out the video below: