In Winter, snacking can become the weapon to power through the cold weather and the short days. Indulgent Holiday meals (and their leftovers) are adding up. And soon you find yourself in a prolonged state of food coma…
If you want to switch gears and get ready for an active new year (and new decade) read on! I am sharing my list of healthy, yet delicious winter munchies that’ll keep you light and energized!
P.S. Did you know that skipping your period can help you skip the munchies too? Learn how to safely skip your period with birth control here.
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Cumin Spiced Almonds
- Sea Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips
- Coconut Oil Sriracha Popcorn
- Tahini Ginger Granola
- Lemon Pepper Roasted Chickpeas
- Hemp and Maple Pecan Oatmeal
- Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
- Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie
- No Bake Snow Balls
- Nutty Carrot Flatbread
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Chocolate Peppermint Green Smoothie
- Black Bean Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Bonus: Aesthetically Pleasing Holiday Treats
Go to www.pandiahealth.com to get birth control pills, patch, and ring as well as emergency contraception with FREE delivery!