Shoutout to all the single parents out there! We want to celebrate YOU today! And everyday! Single moms face so many societal pressures both as mothers and as women. They’re expected to have it all no matter what, but guess what? Life is hard to balance! Don’t worry, though — the team at Pandia Health can help you optimize your busy life!
Along with the regular pressures of life, health issues such as acne, mood swings, and PCOS can pop up during any point in your life. One of the ways to make all of these issues better is by taking birth control, which can be delivered to you by mail with FREE delivery by Pandia Health!
How Birth Control Can Help
- Getting on Birth Control
- Are you not ready to have more children right now? Well, we’ve got a plan for you and it’s just two words — birth control! There are so many options to choose from, so you can decide the form of contraception that works best for you. Enjoy your time with your little one for now, before moving onto the next (if you ever want to, that is)! Sign up for Pandia Health today to get your birth control delivered by mail with FREE delivery– oh, and there are always cool swag items with your monthly delivery 😉 like Hi-Chews, chocolate, tea, or other goodies. Plus we deliver to ALL 50 states!
- If you are still considering which birth control method is best for you, watch our YouTube video with CEO/Co-Founder Dr. Sophia Yen! She goes over the best birth control options for your body!
- Getting Birth Control Delivered
- Parenting is BUSY. You constantly feel like you have to be in two places at once and you barely have any time for yourself. On top of that, if you have to worry about getting to the pharmacy every month to pick up your birth control, your life may start getting a teensy bit stressful. Well, Pandia has got your back! #Skipthetrip to the pharmacy and get a year’s supply of birth control delivered to you by mail with free delivery — goodbye pill anxiety (the fear of running out of birth control), hello #PandiaPeaceofMind!
- If you already have a prescription for birth control & just want FREE delivery with FREE goodies, watch our video on what it means to “transfer” your birth control to Pandia Health! TLDWatch: If you already pick up your birth control prescription at a local pharmacy, create an account with Pandia Health and we’ll transfer your prescription from a local pharmacy to our pharmacy, bill your insurance for the medication, and start sending your birth control to your mailbox! #LifeHack!
- Getting Affordable Birth Control
- Under the Affordable Care Act, birth control is “free” with most insurances but you must get a prescription for it. If you don’t have insurance and avoid generic brands, you’ll be spending a lot of money on birth control. Luckily, Pandia Health’s online doctor consultation with our expert birth control doctors is just $20 (once-a-year fee!) if you live in California, Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming or Texas, giving you access to expert doctors, helpful resources, and (the best part) “free” or subsidized birth control! Now, you can put your money into your child’s college fund or a family vacation instead of spending it on name brand birth control!
- Pro tip: For any birth control accidents, Pandia Health provides a prescription for emergency contraceptives at no extra charge!
- No insurance? No problem! That works too! If you don’t have insurance, cash prices for birth control pills start at $15 per pack! #MoneySteal
- Periods Optional
- Raise your hand if you’ve ever had those days when you wish you didn’t have to deal with your period 🙋♀️ Well, you actually don’t have to — there is a safe, easy, and cost-effective way to turn off your period. #Periods Optional With the birth control pill, patch, and ring, you can make your period disappear — no more cramps, mood swings, and blood leaking out of your pants randomly! The time you would normally spend curled up in a fetal position can now be used to hang out with your children or get work done!
The above information is for general informational purposes only and is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor/primary care provider before starting or changing treatment.