Can I get birth control that will help me skip my period? Will not having a period lower my chances of pregnancy?
August 4, 2022
Hormonal birth control can definitely help you make #PeriodsOptional.With the implant or hormonal IUD, about 30% of women will have no monthly bleeds and the other 70% will have lighter bleeds. On the shot, 70% of women will have no bleeds by the 3rd shot. If you use the pill and skip the bleeding week […]Read More