Medically reviewed by Sophia Yen, MD, MPH – Written by Pandia Health Editorial Team
Happy New Year!!!
A new year brings a fresh start, and many folks like to create a list of resolutions to make the most of the days ahead. Here are ways that Pandia can help you with some of the most popular goals:
Take Better Care of Yourself
- Finally get on birth control
- If you’re sexually active but not currently using any method of birth control, there’s no time like the present. Give yourself the gift of peace of mind and find a method that works for you.
- Tame acne
- Consider the positive effects of birth control medication as acne treatment.
- Regulate your periods
- Birth control can help those with irregular periods and even eliminate them entirely if you wish! Reduce the stress in your life if this has been a pain point.
What would you do with a bit more time on your hands? Perhaps squeeze in more exercise at the gym or go on more walks and enjoy the outdoors?
- Get 1 year’s supply at once
- Did you know that a bill was passed in California that allows women to receive a 12-month supply of birth control instead of only 3 months at a time? SB-999 goes into effect on January 1, 2017, so check with your insurance plan and save yourself time and effort.
- Schedule a telemedicine consult to get a prescription
- It can be a hassle to see a doctor in person. Why not take care of this online with one of Pandia’s doctors to get your prescription for birth control?
- Skip the trip to the pharmacy
- With Pandia, you receive your birth control directly at home via mail.
- Use your FSA dollars
- If you’ve set aside money for your flexible spending account through your health insurance plan, consider using those funds for your birth control. Avoid the last-minute rush at the end of the year and make sure you put those dollars to good use.
Sticking to resolutions can be quite the challenge, but we hope you find Pandia to be a convenient solution for an important part of your health! Why not get started today and be well on your way to checking off one of the resolutions on your list?
Cheers to 2017!
Wishing you Health and Happiness,
The above information is for general informational purposes only and is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor/primary care provider before starting or changing treatment.