Medically reviewed by Sophia Yen, MD, MPH – Written by Pandia Health Editorial Team
A Step by Step Guide to an Easy Transfer
If you’re reading this, you must be wondering how to move over your prescription from your regular pharmacy to us – Pandia Health! First off, we welcome you and are excited that you chose to receive your birth control via our FREE delivery service available to all 50 states! Fear not, for we make transferring your prescription as easy and quick as possible.
When moving a prescription, you don’t need a newly written one; however, if you do need a doctor’s consultation to obtain a prescription, Pandia is able to write prescriptions in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, NV, TX, WA, and WY.
Transferring a prescription is essentially us taking the data of your prescription from your old pharmacy and sending the information to our partner pharmacy. This allows us to correctly deliver you the correct birth control (note: Pandia can deliver up to a year’s worth of birth control!). If you had a prescription at a pharmacy and have picked up any form of birth control in the past three months, then you are eligible to become a transfer patient!
Here’s a breakdown on how to move your prescription to Pandia Health:
- Give us your name and date of birth.
- Inform us about the previous pharmacy your medication was sent to so we can move it to our partner pharmacy.
- Send us a picture of the front and back of your insurance card so we can bill your insurance (we accept most insurances).
- No insurance? No problem! Provide us your credit card information and we will bill the medication to your credit card.
- Pandia Health will keep shipping you your choice of birth control to the provided address until you cancel your subscription.
If you have problems, check out our “how it works section” on our website or try using staging.pandiahealth.com.
Again, Pandia Health is so delighted to have you join our family when getting your birth control delivered safely and on time! If you have any questions regarding the transferring process, please feel free to contact us to work with our customer support to ensure that the overall process is quick, easy, and stress-free.
For more info, check out the video below: