Medically reviewed by Sophia Yen, MD, MPH – Written by Carmiya
Seasons greetings fellow feminists!
If you’re frantically searching for a gift to get your girlfriends for the holidays, you’ve come to the right place!
I’ve made a list (don’t worry, it’s been double-checked by both Santa and the Hanukkah Fairy so everything on here is acceptable) of the best FEMINIST presents to gift your gal pals!
Here’s to a happy holiday szn and an empowering new year!
- Birth Control Delivered with Pandia Health – Make sure you and all your gal pals get their birth control delivered because we have #BetterThingsToDo than wait in line at the pharmacy. Support the ONLY women founded/led birth control company that puts your health above all else! ?? PS For the rest of the year, we are offering FREE online doctor consults for those WITHOUT insurance and are in CA/FL. Sign up for your FREE doctor consult today ?
- The CONDOM BAG – Here at Pandia Health we promote SAFE SEX! As feminists we want you to protect yourself against any STI/STDs by using condoms! Although the condoms on the bag aren’t for use, they are a perfect conversation starter for safe sex and protection. Check out our friends at The Condom Bag here!
- Uterus Necklace – BEST way to show your feminist gal pal that you love her is with a UTERUS NECKLACE. Our CEO, Dr. Sophia Yen. always sports her uterus necklace in any outfit to remind our customers that “we ALL came from the womb– RESPECT the Womb!” ? To get the exact uterus piece that our CEO has (and to support another woman owned business contact Jennifer Hearts Art’s Etsy and see if she has more in stock!)
Other Fun Gifts
- Vadge of Honor pin
- Pink Bits Tote Bag
- Feminist Activity Book
- Beyoncé “Formation” Pencil Set
- GRL PWR T-Shirt
- Fight Like A Girl Socks
- Badass Babes Candles
- Nevertheless She Persisted Puzzle
- Boobs Necklace
- Beyoncé “Formation” Pin
- “On Wednesdays We Smash The Patriarchy” Cotton Tote Bag
- “the princess saves herself in this one” by Amanda Lovelace
Be sure to snap a cute photo and tag @PandiaHealth so we can see your festive, feminist gal pals and gifts!
Go to www.pandiahealth.com to get birth control pills, patch, and ring as well as emergency contraception with FREE delivery!
The above information is for general informational purposes only and is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor/primary care provider before starting or changing treatment.