Pandia Health Growth Hacker
Do you enjoy and take great pride in driving growth? Do you geek out on attribution and creating super cool spreadsheets that track marketing campaigns? Would you also enjoy improving women’s lives by bringing cutting edge, evidence-based healthcare, and medications via the internet and by mail, starting with birth control? Join Pandia Health as the Head of Growth and help bring our positive, feminist message and services to more people with uteruses.
Pandia Health is looking for a leader to develop and grow our online customer acquisition strategy. Do you have a test and learn/research-based approach, work well in a fast-paced environment, and are highly accountable, willing to question assumptions and be questioned by others? Do you show up with an intentional energetic presence? Want something done? Do it!
The purpose of this role will be to attract new customers through primarily paid advertisements and email campaigns and secondarily through social media and brand partnerships.
- Understand the product to create, own, and drive lead generation strategy and establish a cadence of rapid experimentation. Identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow product sales
- Work to implement innovative marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal of increasing engagement, conversion, and user retention for Pandia Health.
- Bring an analytical approach to marketing automation and work with to set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and report on and communicate results.
- Implement inbound marketing strategies to get visitors to product landing pages, provide them with a reason to use our service and experience the product.
- Execute, managing, and reporting KPIs (CAC, Subscription Growth, Churn, Renewals) across all paid campaigns (Paid Social, Paid Search)
- Creating annual, quarterly, and monthly marketing plans to achieve business targets
- Create, maintain, measure KPIs on compelling html email drip campaigns.
- Brainstorming, scoping and creating (when possible) new creative assets and web pages
- Anything else that you think will help you achieve the role’s goals
- Growth marketing and customer acquisition experience,
- A proven track record of planning and executing marketing campaigns across many diverse channels
- Able to use data gathered from your experiments and develop numerically-supported conclusions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Datastudio, Facebook Ad Manager, Excel, g.sheets,
- Comfortable sourcing and managing multiple workstreams with freelancers support to produce creative assets for marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Positive, passionate, organized, hard working, comfortable in a startup environment
- Knack for creative problem solving while being comfortable with data
- Perseverance and a willingness to try new things and find ways around obstacles
- Not afraid to challenge others, and seeks direct, immediate feedback
- Comfortable talking about all aspects of birth control, menstruation, women’s health, and related topics
SEO/SEM, Facebook/Instagram Advertising, Advertising, Marketing and Growth Strategy, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking, Google Adwords, Google DataStudio, Sendgrid
About our team, the customers we serve, and how we serve them:
We are on a mission to make women’s lives easier/better by bringing them prescription medications by mail and providing online doctors visits as needed, starting with birth control. We are building the Brand Women Trust with their Health. Our passion, domain expertise/dedication to excellence, and advocacy surpass others and is what brings our team together.Compensation includes Stock incentives. Please note that this role also has the option to be remote.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, linkedin, and interest.