For Providers, Doctors, and Health Professionals
Providers love our mail delivery service:
- Reduce those last minute calls from patients for refills and renewals, often interrupting your evening and weekend plans
- Increase your patient’s medication adherence, because they will have their birth control on hand
- Decrease unplanned pregnancies and increase your number of happier, less-stressed patients
Because Pandia Health strives to deliver as many months supply as insurance will allow of prescription birth control to patients reliably and on-time, they gain peace of mind knowing their medication will get to their mailbox when needed.
Easy to use our mail delivery service:
E-prescribe to PostMeds in San Mateo, CA or fax Rx to (650) 332-2758 or call Rx in at (650) 353-5495
- Please SIG: disp: 1 year supply
- (Optional) SIG: ok to skip placebo, disp: 1 year supply
- Tell your patients to sign up at PandiaHealth.com (We need their permission and information to process the prescription).
- Pandia Health is founded by a doctor and a pharmacist focused on women’s health. We treat all patient information with HIPAA standards.
- We mail deliver 3-months worth of medications to your patient a week before they are due, and keep the patient informed with USPS tracking code.
- Our partner pharmacies carry all brands of prescription birth control. If we are unable to obtain a particular brand, we will notify you and your patient.
- Our partner pharmacies bill insurance and most patients will receive their medications for free (no copay/deductible).
- We work with your office during business hours to obtain a prescription extension or renewal from you.
Questions?Call: (650) 437-1213